Saturday, October 18, 2008

Making the Band...Aubrey: Before and After

I have been hearing a lot about Diddy releasing Aubrey O’Day and D. Woods from his multiplatinum-selling girl group Danity Kane…well I guess more accurately, he dismissed Aubrey and D.Woods just decided she wasn’t having any of the bullshit with separating their Ebony and Ivory 'clique' as Diddy so eloquently categorized them.

I’ve been watching Making the Band from the very beginning so I suppose you could say I feel a somewhat affinity towards the girls of Danity Kane. And at the time that the group was first made, Aubrey was my favorite (and clearly Diddy’s favorite). However, there are a couple of thoughts I want to express about this whole ordeal:

  1. This Aubrey is not the same Aubrey that Diddy first signed. Aubrey used to be a wholesome girl. Now she wants to complain that she aint a hoe…once again, this is coming from someone (me) who liked her the best out of the rest of the group. But ummm I mean she dresses like a slore and acts like a slore…but she’s not a slore? Aubrey, sit down somewhere. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then your hoe ass is a duck…smh I’ve attached a before and after picture (up top) so that you could decide for yourself.
  2. It’s my personal opinion that Diddy and Aubrey slept together. There was a lot of unnecessary tension and he didn’t have to talk to her the way he did at the season finale. “I like your shirt” should not have been responded by “Babygirl, with your attitude you gon’ end up in a dark and lonely place by yoself.” That was just extra for no reason

  3. Dawn is a freakin hater and Q is a b*tch (I think this is self explanatory for those who watch the show)
  4. Ha, now with all that said I think Diddy had the realest conversation of his life when he said “Aubrey and Aundrea, I’ve never seen you speak. Do ya’ll know each other?” That’s some dysfunctional line type situation…those who need to, will know what I mean by that ;-)

Anyway, Diddy is a publicity whore. There’s another season in the works for Making the Band so I highly doubt that his decision is final. DK will lack the ‘je ne sais quoi’ that D. Woods and Aubrey bring to the group

No comments: